Virallisia postcrossing-kortteja on mennyt perille (Hollantiin ja Thaimaahan). Kolme virallista ja viisi hippaa on matkalla...
Hipoissa olen mukana
- Satu/legenda -hippa (Kalevala-aiheinen kortti)
- Eläin -hippa (Orava-kortti)
- Lastenkirjakuvitus -hippa (3x) (Viiru ja Pesonen -kortteja)
Two official cards have reached their destinations (The Netherlands and Thailand). Three are still three official and five tags on their way.
The tags are
- Fairy tale/legend/saga -tag (Finnish epos Kalevala)
- Animal -tag (Squirrel-card)
- Children's book illustration -tag (3x) (Cards from Swedish children's book "Findus och Pettson"
Otin lähettämieni korttien kuvat pois sivuilta. Ajattelin julkaista vain saamieni korttien kuvia täällä.
I took away the photos of cards I have sent. I am going to publish only photos of received cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Sari,
I have get your childrensbook postcard. I really like the card and i'm going to google for this childrensbook.
Greetings,
Dieuwertje - Germany
http://the-sparkle.blogspot.com/
Hi Dieuwertje!
Nice that you liked it :)
Post a Comment